|Minimum Order Quantity||5 LTR|
|Pack Size||5 LTR|
A Rust Dis – Integrator
Rustolene is a powerful rust dis-integrating solution. It is a quality product that has been a trusted for Rust removing
for years. This is a multipurpose maintenance aid and significantly reduces the maintenance cost. It is specially
formulated to fight rust, which makes it indispensable to industrial plant, factories and garages.
Overall Rustolene acts as a rust dis-integrator, dismantler, Lubricator, decarboniser & cleaner The active ingredients
in Rustolene attack the point where rust and metal parts are bound together and consequently eliminate rust from
the surface. It also penetrates the tightest of joints reaches between the finest of threads and enters the innermost
points of inaccessible mechanisms
· Non messy
· Non Injurious
· Saves time & labour
· Excellent film spreading property
· Excellent penetrating properties
· Non corrosive
· Cleans more effectively
· Decarbonises- Loosens carbon deposits
· Helps in easy Dismantling, Overhauling &
Repairing of machinery.
· Disintegrates and loosens out rust from metallic surface
Description Of Specification Units Values
Appearance Clear Liquid
Specific gravity@ 30 0C 0.83 +0.02
Flash Point °C 45 (Minimum)
Coverage Per Litre m2 Approx 90
# 150 ml Aerosol pack is available with Co2 propellant
· Pipelines, Valves, Pump sets, Motors, Power
· Boilers, Compressors, Blowers, Heat Exchangers
· Office equipment
· Farm Machinery- Threshing machines, Combine
· Crushing and Grinding Equipment
· General Maintenance of all metallic parts & machinery
How to use:
The product can be used on all metallic substrates and can be applied either by brushing, pouring from bulk pack or
spraying from aerosol pack. Spraying should be done from 12 inches approx distance, using extension pipe.
For Rust Disintegration:
1. Remove loose rust scales from the surface
2. Brush/Pour/swab/spray Rustolene over rusted surfaces
3. Leave it on for sufficient time to allow the Rustolene to
penetrate, saturate & disintegrate.
4. Finally wipe off or brush clean rust from the surface
1. Pour / Brush / Spray Rustolene over
squeaky and jammed areas.
2. For best results, wait a while for Rustolene
to penetrate and act.
Packaging: Available in 150ml Aersol, 500 ml, 1 / 5 Litre plastic containers & bulk packaging also on customer
Shelf Life: 1 year from date of manufacturing under normal storage conditions. Store in cool, dry place preferably
away from direct sun light.
1. Replace the cap immediately after use. Avoid using fingers for application.
2. Store in a cool and dry place.
Caution: Inflammable. Keep away from naked flame
- Delivery Time: WITHIN 2 DAYS